Select one of these services above to learn more about the specific immigration topic, or click below to discuss your case with us!
Do you want to obtain a visa, green card, or U.S. citizenship?
Are you a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident who wants to sponsor your family members to live in the U.S.?
Are you in deportation proceeding?
Do you need help with an immigration matter?
– If you answer yes to any of the above, you are in the right place.
If you want an expert to take care of all the details so you won’t have to worry about delays or denials, call us today. While more than 40% of immigration cases are delayed or denied, we have one of the highest approval rates in the industry*. With over 100 years of combined immigration law experience, our attorneys are the experts in this area. We have an outstanding track record in achieving the best results for our clients, and you, too, can depend on us.
We know it’s important for you to receive the best results for your case. At Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, we go above and beyond for you. If you are looking for top immigration attorneys to provide proactive representation and keep you fully-informed throughout the process, call us today. We can help you take care of all the paperwork and regulatory issues so you can focus on the things that are important to you.
*Disclaimer: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Typical Client Results for Weinstock Immigration Lawyers
- O-1 Visa and green card was approved for a violinist after she received 2 prior USCIS denials. This allowed her to perform in Carnegie Hall and other prestigious venues.
- Client received U.S. Citizenship only 60 days after we filed a mandamus against USCIS. Client’s case was delayed by more than 3 years prior to our involvement.
- Diversity Visa Lottery client received approval for green card within 4 weeks despite a very serious time crunch. Visa was filed in August and approved by the September 30 deadline due to our diligent follow-ups with the USCIS.
- Asylum was granted to Iraqi doctor and his family within less than 6 months, avoiding removal proceedings.
- Naturalization was granted to applicant who had a drug felony conviction and was advised by other attorneys to prepare for denial. His wife received her green card shortly thereafter.
- Green card application was approved in a very complex case involving identity fraud. Client went to a number of other attorneys to no avail before consulting with us.
- Husband and wife were reunited after a year-long separation after the consulate mistakenly determined he was inadmissible for a visa. Within 1 month of hiring us, we were able to rectify the mistake and obtain his green card for a reunion with his wife.
- Wife was able to return from Mexico and receive green card after being stuck there for more than a year because of the prior attorney’s mistake.
- Green card was approved after embassy previously determined that our client was permanently inadmissible for trying to smuggle her brother into the country without a waiver possibility.
- Permanent residence application was reopened where our clients had provided the wrong documents to prove eligibility. Case was reopened within a month of filing, set for an interview and approved shortly thereafter.
- Waiver of unlawful presence and application of green card was approved for Mexican national whose U.S. citizen wife passed away while their case was pending.
- Green card was approved within 30 days after embassy denied an immigrant visa for our client. She has since immigrated to the U.S. and reunited with her daughter and grandchildren.