- PERM Labor Certification for Foreign-Born Employees. The first step most employers take to sponsor their employees for permanent residency. Special Handling for University Professors. is the first step for University Professors who want to sponsor their employees for permanent residency.
- EB-1 People with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Intracompany Executives or Managers
- EB-2 People with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals
- EB-4 Workers in Special Situation.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investors.
- I-140 Immigrant Employee Visa Petition.
- I-485 Adjustment of Status
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- VAWA Violence Against Woman Action. For Victims of domestic Violence.
- ASYLUM Based on Persecution.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANOTHER KIND OF VISA? Click on the following link and check the rest of Visas GO to List of VISAS >