CORPORATE IMMIGRATION SERVICES IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
The U.S. government offers various paths to bring employees to work for U.S. companies which requires a corporate immigration lawyer to handle. Many companies simply hire foreign nationals as they graduate from U.S. degree programs. Other companies need specialized experience or expertise that cannot be found in the U.S. and they have to bring the employees to the United States. Weinstock immigration lawyer offers all corporate immigration services in Huntsville, Alabama and beyond.
Huntsville is the home for many companies. Various Aerospace, defense, engineering and technology companies call Huntsville home. Located in northern Alabama, Huntsville has been a tech center since the 1950s, when the U.S. Army put a group of scientists there to boost the space program for NASA. Many of Huntsville’s companies are in engineering, technology, defense and aerospace, and many STEM university graduates are foreign-born.
- Many foreign nationals come to the U.S. to study in college and after they graduate get job offers by American companies in Huntsville, Alabama. To be able to stay here and work, the company must offer both a position and visa sponsorship. There is no one generic work visa for foreign nationals seeking employment in the U.S. but here are some of the most popular visas that our immigration law firm can help you secure:
- H-1B Visa: For specialty occupation positions requiring at least a bachelor’s degree.
- L-1 Visa: This intra-company transferee visa is for a certain type of employees working with multinational companies.
- PERM labor certifications: PERM is the process of obtaining a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor that starts the employment-based permanent residence process.
- Immigrant Visas: there are various categories of employment-based immigrant visas that employees can qualify for, with or without an employer sponsor.
Weinstock Immigration Lawyers offer additional corporate immigration services in various work visa and permanent residency categories for a variety of occupations and industries. We take pride in our proven track record in helping employees, investors and entrepreneurs obtain work visas and work in the U.S. Our immigration attorneys in Huntsville, Alabama, will find the best option for obtaining a visa or green card based on your scenario.
Contact Us Today
Whether you have a question about immigration laws or are worried about your immigration status, we are here to help you. Our immigration lawyers in Huntsville, Alabama, provide sound representation and counselling. We educate and guide you to ensure that everything is done correctly and your application or petition is accepted and ultimately approved.
Call us today at (205) 327-1630 to start your process.