Do you want to easily recruit and retain foreign talent for your company?
Do you represent an employer and want to minimize your hassles in obtaining visas or green cards for employees?
Do you want to save precious time and resources, and protect your bottom-line?
– If you answer yes to any of the above, you are in the right place.
While more than 40% of immigration cases are delayed or denied, we have one of the highest approval rates in the industry – less than 1% of our employment-based cases were denied*. With more than 100 years of combined immigration law experience, we are the experts in this area. We have an exceptional track record in achieving the best results for our clients, and you, too, can depend on us.
We know that recruiting and retaining global talent is crucial to maintaining your company’s competitive edge. We also know that you may not know enough about the immigration process and want to hire someone you can trust to do it right. At Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, we enable companies to secure global talent by providing the best legal counsel for their immigration needs. We represent employers, big and small, across key industries. We make it possible for our clients to secure work visas for their employees. Call us today.
*Disclaimer: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Typical Results for Green Card Clients
- Green card was approved for our client in half the time and without a USCIS Request for Additional Evidence. In comparison, all his work colleagues who filed with a different law firm received Requests for Additional Evidence costing additional time and money.
- Visa and green card were approved for an employee of a large defense contractor who almost had to leave the U.S. and return home due to the maximum time on his visa being reached. The company was able to retain this key employee and fulfill its contractual obligations to the U.S. military that were worth millions of dollars.
- Green card was approved for assistant professor in the Outstanding Professor and Researcher category within less than 2 years after phD completion.
Typical Results for Visa Clients
- Business saved $250,000 in fines and avoided criminal penalties after we represented them in an H-1B Visa Audit with the Department of Labor. Multiple H-1B Visas were approved for the same company after many previous denials. The company’s revenues increased by 15% following our involvement that year.
- L-1 Visa was granted in one week and a subsequent green card approved for owner/Managing Director of a company that needed to expand to the U.S. to secure a contract with one of the three largest U.S. retailers. The contract was implemented and the client’s business grew by tenfold.
- Client got L-1 visa approved after unsuccessful attempts by their prior attorney. The business was able to move operations to the U.S., get a patent and sell its technology to Fortune 500 tech conglomerates.
- A talented COO got L-1 visa approved after a prior denial. Company revenues increased by 300% that year.
We help companies secure their global talent.